46 White Place
Brookline, MA 02445
Our house is about halfway down the street on the left. We have a big green door. The big garage door to the right of that door will be open and we will probably be gathered in there to start. Parking is fine anywhere on White Place or the surrounding streets. There is a big Dutch hook off of the third floor, that is a good thing to look for as you are coming down the street. I will give directions from 90 and 95. I think 95 is easier. If you want directions from within Boston proper I will send you a 30 page acrobat file. Just kidding! let me know where you are coming from and it shouldn't be hard.
- get off at exit 20A for rte. 9 East
- follow 9E for 6 miles and turn left onto Cypress Street(If you come to a Texaco at the corner of South Huntington you came just too far)
- take first right onto Davis St.
- Davis comes to a large intersection with Washington St very quickly(you will pass White Place(my street) but it is one way the wrong way at that point)
- turn right onto Washington Street
- go about 75 feet and turn right onto White Place. It is the last street before a small bridge which goes over the Green Line (D Line). If you go too far just take an immediate right onto rte 9 again and then take a right onto Cypress again.
- White Place is a small one way street that butts up to the Green line tracks. See directions above for directions once on White Place
Take exit 18
- go through tolls and bear left towards Allston/Brighton
- go straight on Cambridge street(it puts you on this street) and pass a Hess station on your right. You will go up a small incline and the first intersection after that (very soon) take a left onto Harvard Ave.
- This will take you though Allston and then Coolidge Corner in Brookline. Follow it for 1.5 miles and then it will merge on the left with Washington Street on the right. You will see Davis St on your right, then a small alley street and then White Place. These 3 all come very quickly.
- White Place is the last turn before you go over a small bridge that goes over the green line. Turn right onto White Place and see directions above for our house.
- If you are coming on the T it is the Brookline Village stop on the D line(Green Line).
- When you get off of the train follow Station Street (on the outbound side of the tracks) the same direction as the outbound train.
- Cross Washington Street right away and White Place is directly across Washington from Station St.
- See above for which house we are on White Place.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you on Sunday!
For driving directions, enter your starting location in the box below.